If you previously hired Landscape Creations to complete a landscape design project for you, let’s stay in touch. We are grateful for all of the customers and homeowners we’ve met as a result of our over 25 years in business, so we’d like to continue to serve as a resource for you in the years to come.
Here are a few ways you can stay connected to give us feedback, get landscape design updates, and pick up helpful new landscaping tips:
- Have we recently completed a landscape design project, hardscape installation, custom woodwork, water feature, or lighting installation for you? Tell us how we did. Head over to our Facebook page, Yelp, Houzz, or Google Business listing and leave a review on our profile.
- Visit our “Landscaping Ideas” section on our website and check back for monthly updates. We share helpful information for homeowners such as the best perennials to plant in certain areas of your yard, how to maintain your gardening tools, when to prune specific landscaping plants, how to maintain your hardscapes, and more. Plus, we feature specific case studies in this section that walk you through the process of how we solve a number of landscaping challenges.
- Interact with us on Facebook. Want to get inspired by the most recent outdoor living spaces we’ve created or get additional ideas for the future? Like, comment, and share our posts with family or friends.
- Referrals are the very best way you can pay us a compliment for a job well done. If you are happy with your finished DuPage County landscape design project, let us know by passing along our contact information to a friend or family member.
- Do you have questions about how to care for new plantings? Or, maybe you need some plantings replaced? While our focus is on large-scale residential landscape design projects, we are always happy to answer questions or assist previous customers with small projects on a reasonable timeframe.
- Stop by our landscape design center display. We have an actual design center display outside of our Lombard office that can give you ideas for future projects, or where you can bring friends and family who are considering a large-scale landscape design project — it’s the very best way to see first-hand examples of what we can do.
- Make sure you are on our email list. From time-to-time we send out updates on new paver colors and landscape design services. Ask to be added to our email list, so you don’t miss any important news.
We want to thank you for your business and continued support. Take a look at our landscape design and installation list of services to see if there are any other ways in which we can help transform your yard from ordinary to extraordinary.