Unilock® Pavers – Patios, Walkways, Driveways
Unilock® Pavers are installed by Landscape Creations – A Unilock® Authorized Contractor
Landscape Creations is proud to utilize Unilock® quality products as part of our recommended offerings. All hardscape installations feature our 5-Year Workmanship Guarantee, so you can rest assured that your new living space will be durable as well as beautiful! Unilock® is the original manufacturer of concrete paving stones and wall products, and has been providing incomparable landscape products to this industry all over North America. If you’re looking to create a special outdoor living space, Unilock® easily offers all the necessary elements of a beautiful and durable choice, and a host of innovative products to make your outdoor living space dream a reality.
As a Unilock® Authorized Contractor, Landscape Creations is able to provide a complete selection of their imaginative products. We also bring you advanced product knowledge, excellent customer service, and quality workmanship adhering to the principles of Unilock’s Authorized Contractor program. Our expertise of the Unilock® products and their installation techniques bring you distinction without compromising value. Here are just a few reasons why thousands of homeowners prefer Unilock® products:
- Integrity of the Unilock® business
- Lifetime guarantee of products
- History of innovation and continued product development
- Strict internal product quality and performance standards
- Developers of the outdoor retreat concept
- Brand most trusted by landscape contractors and design professionals
- Largest reported installation base with over 10 billion stones in the ground
If your landscaping project includes incorporating pavers into your ground plan, we encourage the use of a Unilock® Select pavers. Their line of products is very advanced, and has the functionality and fine artistic appeal you seek. Here are a few sample products from Unilock’s Paver group:
- New paving products from Unilock® include Brussels Block®, Brussels Premier™, Artline™, Bristol Valley™, Avante Ashlar™ and Thornbury™. These unique textured surfaces are designed to last and give a highly authentic stone appearance.
- Courtstone® and Copthorne® versions are made with Ultima™ Concrete technology, and have up to four times the strength of poured concrete.
- The timeless beauty of flagstone can be achieved through the texture processes used in the Rivenstone™ and Yorkstone® pavers, and now natural quarried stone from Unilock®.
These Unilock® products include the following innovative technologies:
- The use of StayClean™ technology, with auto-align features affords performance other paving stones can’t offer.
- ColorFusion™ technology, and no-bevel edging of the Umbriano® version, delivers a mottled color look that also has a clean-cut stone appearance.
Landscape Creations provides Unilock® installations to the Chicago area. Our immediate local market in DuPage County includes Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Naperville, Elmhurst, Lombard, Carol Stream, Glendale Heights, Winfield and Naperville. Learn more about us, and some of these time tested Unilock® products. Please call today at (630) 932-8966, to discuss your landscape design project, and find out why we encourage our clients to use Unilock® products for their outdoor refuge.